Drawing inspiration from it's Sanskrit name, Vajra means both diamond and thunderbolt and is a mystical weapon of destruction, which never lets its owner loose a war. It is also a Buddhist ritual object symbolizing properties of diamond (indestructibility) and thunderbolt (irresistible force) in tandem.
- Vajra Necklace, 26" length
- 24" thick box chain, included
- 316L stainless steel, antique finish
- Forziani logo on reverse of pendant
- Sleek luxury gift box included
It is a very nice piece. The subansambles are goog quality and the design este remarcable. I like it a lot.