- Natural Sandalwood Beads apx 6 mm
- Yellow Cotton Tassel apx 1 inch long
- Adjustable, Fits most wrists sizes
- Wrist Mala Pouch Included
- This item may have slight variations in color, appearance and finish due to its handmade nature. Minor imperfections in the gemstone may be present, representing its natural characteristics
About Mala Beads
Our Wrist Malas are counterparts to our popular 108 Mala Beads which are a powerful tool in self healing and meditation. Sustainably sourced and certified Fair Trade, our wrist malas are perfect for enhancing spiritual growth and clearing out negative energy. Each one is hand carved out of natural materials and handcrafted by master artisans in Nepal. Use wrist malas to count mantras or just because they looks great on!
The Summit - highest point of a mountain, apex of a journey or as we like to say at Forziani, highest point of Aspiration. Each one of us has a desire to attain that one Summit in our lives, which is of personal and unique significance to us. Let Forziani's meaningful pieces from the Summit Series Inspire you to reach that highest peak of your own aspiration and journey in life, with its meaningful symbolism and powerful manifestations.
Kadam Sandalwood beads are lightly scented and sustainably harvested from trees in East Asia. One of oldest and most traditional materials used for Malas, Sandalwood has a subtle and soothing fragrance within the wood which is an intentional reminder of peace. They are thought to attract positivity, and promote a tranquil, positive state of mind.