- Copper and Brass Mix Metal Bracelet featuring hand carved powerful Sanskrit Mantra "Om Namah Shivay"
- 2 Coral Beads inlaid
- 1/2 inch wide, fully adjustable, Fits all wrists
- Fair Trade Item from Nepal Artists
- Wrist Mala Pouch Included
- This item may have slight variations in color, appearance and finish due to its handmade nature. Minor imperfections in the gemstone may be present, representing its natural characteristics
About "Om Namah Shivay" Bracelet
(Sanskrit: ॐ नमः शिवाय; IAST: ॐ Namaḥ Śivāya) is one of the most popular Hindu mantras and the most important mantra in Shivaism. Lord Shiva, in Hinduism is considered as the creator (typically thought of as Brahma), preserver (typically thought of as Vishnu), and destroyer force in the universe. He is one-in-all supreme powerful force in the universe. When understood fully, it means “I bow to the inner Self”
- Om- Om is the Universal Vibration. Before there was a universe, there was a vibrationless void of pure existence. Out of this void came the vibration which started the universe, which is known as Om.
- Namah- Adoration/Respect. This literally translates to bow.
- Shivaya- This, of course, Shiva; but more than that, it means the inner self.
Using antique and modern elements, we have designed the Om Namah Shivay bracelet along with our Nepalese artisan friends, crafted with natural elements found in Himalayan region. Copper and Brass Jewelry is considered beneficial for human body and helps heal some common ailments, although there are no proven scientific facts for that
The Summit - highest point of a mountain, apex of a journey or as we like to say at Forziani, highest point of Aspiration. Each one of us has a desire to attain that one Summit in our lives, which is of personal and unique significance to us. Let Forziani's meaningful pieces from the Summit Series Inspire you to reach that highest peak of your own aspiration and journey in life, with its meaningful symbolism and powerful manifestations.