- Lotus Seed Beads apx 6 mm
- Om Naga Spacer bead - hand painted in Nepal with mantra "Om Mani Padme Hung" the traditional Buddhist mantra of compassion
- Adjustable, Fits most wrists sizes
- Wrist Mala Pouch Included
- This item may have slight variations in color, appearance and finish due to its handmade nature. Minor imperfections in the gemstone may be present, representing its natural characteristics
About Mala Beads
Our Wrist Malas are counterparts to our popular 108 Mala Beads which are a powerful tool in self healing and meditation. Sustainably sourced and certified Fair Trade, our wrist malas are perfect for enhancing spiritual growth and clearing out negative energy. Each one is hand carved out of natural materials and handcrafted by master artisans in Nepal. Use wrist malas to count mantras or just because they looks great on!
The Summit - highest point of a mountain, apex of a journey or as we like to say at Forziani, highest point of Aspiration. Each one of us has a desire to attain that one Summit in our lives, which is of personal and unique significance to us. Let Forziani's meaningful pieces from the Summit Series Inspire you to reach that highest peak of your own aspiration and journey in life, with its meaningful symbolism and powerful manifestations.
Lotus Seed Beads
The lotus flower, from where Padmasambhava was born, is prized and honored among Buddhists. The pure, delicate flower arises from bogs and slowly develops a beautiful seed head from which these seeds are extracted. The dried seeds are then smoothed and sealed to make a lasting prayer bead mala. A lotus seed mala offers an opportunity for serenity because it provides a connection to the Buddha.