- 108 Natural Lotus Seed Beads 7 -8 mm
- This Mala will wrap as a bracelet (Its constructed of hi-density elastic) and doubles as a necklace
- Lotus Seed Guru Bead
- Infinite Knot Tassel detail apx 1 1/2 inch long
- Mala measures about 34 inches long
- Silk Mala Pouch Included
- This item may have slight variations in color, appearance and finish due to its handmade nature. Minor imperfections in the gemstone may be present, representing its natural characteristics
About Mala Beads
Mala Beads are used worldwide as a powerful tool in self healing and meditation. Their origin lies in the Buddhist Way of Life, which lays emphasis on victory over self and controlling your own mind and thoughts as a powerful tool for energy balance. Malas are like rosaries handcrafted with 108 beads, a number considered auspicious in ancient scripts and each bead helps to count the repetition of a mantra or repeat an intention. For using as an aid in Meditation, move through the Mala one bead at a time. The large bead, also known as the guru bead, helps to keep track. When you reach the guru bead, stop, reverse direction, and start again.
The Summit - highest point of a mountain, apex of a journey or as we like to say at Forziani, highest point of Aspiration. Each one of us has a desire to attain that one Summit in our lives, which is of personal and unique significance to us. Let Forziani's meaningful pieces from the Summit Series Inspire you to reach that highest peak of your own aspiration and journey in life, with its meaningful symbolism and powerful manifestations.
Lotus Seed Beads
The lotus is a vital symbol in Buddhism, representing hope and resilience for the struggles we must face in our spiritual journeys. A meditation mala made of 108 lotus seed beads is the perfect tool with which to reflect on the obstacles we’ve yet to face and the ones we’ve already overcome. A tassel attached to this mala’s guru bed displays the Infinite Knot - another common in Buddhism. It represents the inter-connectivity of life and Buddha’s infinite compassion.